HTML

>

Friday 16 December 2011

Memory


Memory
Saiful Islam

At the middle of day
You came to see near evergreen field
This is the everlasting of word
Evermore your word hears to air.
To day that scene is turned to new
 Moreover it will be same.

At middle of crops field you called me
To meet with a live memory
That was long poem for the past in the paddy field
There has many BagaJoga grass
I like to see with misty with the grass.
So you called me on the ground.
I found there a new picture
Which don’t lost my mind
Now I want to get those pictures
In the field of crops
And I go there again and again to see the picture of BagaJoga.
There is my doubt if I don’t get those
My be fall a bad way with my poems
More and more time I watched those pictures
To day those are stay.
If those are not found; my noxious-

 Rikkho

NICE






No comments:

Post a Comment