HTML

>

Wednesday 25 September 2013



Reflex
-----Saiful Islam
Who get love from me?
Who love me in deep way?
You can peep behind the post
Hi can you green tree or bridge
To ray for me
Have a smell with innocent
‘Prodip’ light reflex to me
I alone in dark
Beside me some animals walk and take breath
Keep me awake to write
Good sense here to put
Like me as their members
Nothing gets from me
Want to live and share with me
As like shed of the tree
You same those!
Passerby free from tension
No want to get from women or girls
As like tall building or jewelry shop
Only mud to look
As you like them!
When ever known parson;
Give to food as task
No thanks I want to another
Simple, really simple
No demand, no talk to way
As you same!
Always positive think
Cool mind, nature feeling
In the way of love
Whenever a rainy day in autumn
Bitter wind hid the window
The clouds are moving
At the end of the sky is white
Waiting for rain the new couple
Look at the same time in same way
Hartley you find that
Where ‘Sishu’ tree leaves make noise as like rain
You are the same!
Three pigeons play with black clouds
Fly here and there to straggle with wind
They as like the new couple,
Who are in sad now
Think so you and your love
Be the same with nature
At the same time and same feeling
Meet with you and your lover
Whenever the farmer looks his corps with “Tonchok”
Attract his crops? any harmful flies or animals
To give corns with his mouth absent mind
Walking the same to find some problems
Want to remove instantly
To grow better crops
As you like him!
Here much rain in autumn
Unexpected rain make idle but wait touching couple
Bare arms woman catches tightly strong hands
Juicy fruits cutting like the scene
In the way love play with me
At the same time if you come
Love and you meet each other
If you be the same those





No comments:

Post a Comment