HTML

>

Sunday 28 June 2015

DAILY ROUTINE PARAGRAPH




DAILY ROUTINE PARAGRAPH
Read the paragraph below and write another paragraph using the information in the paragraph, but changing from ‘I’ to ‘he’.
My name is John Adams and I’m fourteen years old. I usually get up at half past seven and then I go to the bathroom. I have breakfast at a quarter to eight and at twenty past eight I go to school by bus. My classes start at nine o’clock. At half past one I have lunch in the school canteen. I go home at ten past five by bus. When I arrive home, I do my homework and I play computer games and just before dinner I watch TV. I have dinner at twenty past eight with my parents and my brother Peter. After dinner I brush my teeth and I watch TV in the living room. At about ten o’clock I go to bed.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment