HTML

>

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Some important dialogue for S.S.C. Examination 2015



Some important dialogue for S.S.C. Examination 2014
Q.1. Write a dialogue between you and your friend on your preparation for the ensuing S.S.C. Examination.
Ans: A dialogue between two friends on coming/ensuing S.S.C. examination.
Ashik: Hello Alam, How are you?
Alom: Not so good. I am worried about the coming examination.
Ashik Don’t worry.
Alom: I am forgetting everything.
Ashik: What have you done about mathematics?
Alom: I have done well in mathematics but I could not do well in English.
Ashik: Don’t be afraid. You are a good student. If you revise your lesson frequently, you will do well.
Alom: How are you getting on with your studies?
Ashik: My preparation is so good in all subjects.
Alom: Pray for me and thanks for your suggestion.
Ashik: Welcome.
Q.2. Write a dialogue between you and your friend about importance of learning English.
Ans: A dialogue between a teacher and a student about the importance of learning English/ necessity of learning English.
Student: Good morning sir, how are you?
Teacher: I am fine, how are you?
Student: I am fine too. Sir, I want to know about necessity of learning English.
Teacher: Thank you for your curiosity. We know that English is an international language and communication defends on the language.
Student: But, why shall we learn it?
Teacher: If you want to serve in a post office, in a foreign office, in an airport and to study higher education, you must know English.
Student: Now, I think that everybody should learn English. Because we can not progress in life without learn it.
Teacher: I hope that you have understood properly it.
Student: Thank you sir, for your advices.
Q.3. Write a dialogue between you and your headmaster on the basis of issuing a transfer certificate.
Ans: A dialogue between the Headmaster and a student over a transfer certificate.
Student: May I come in, sir?
Headmaster: Yes, come in.
Student: Good morning, sir.
Headmaster: Good morning. What do you want?
Student: Sir, I need a transfer certificate.
Headmaster: Why do you need transfer certificate middle of the session?
Student: You know that my father is a government employee.
Headmaster: Yes. I do.
Student: He has recently transferred Noakhali to Chittagong.
Headmaster: Where is your application?
Student: Here it is, sir.
Headmaster: I see. Now you must meet the head clerk.
Student: Thank you.
Headmaster: Welcome.
Q.4. Write a dialogue between you and your friend regarding your future plan after the publication of the result.
Ans: A dialogue between two friends regarding their future pla after the publication of the result.
Sujon: Hello. Rajib, how are you?
Rajib: I am fine and what about you?
Sujon: I am fine too. You have passed S.S.C. examination getting G.P.A.-5. Now what is you future plan.
Rajib: Yes, I want to be a doctor. After passing the H.S.C. examination I shall admit in medical college.
Sujon: Good idea. Your plan is absolutely right.
Rajib: After all you have made a good result. Now, what is your intention?
Sujon: I want to be an English teacher. After passing the H.S.C. examination I must study in honors and masters on English.
Rajib: Thanks. Your choice is so nice. There is so lack of qualified teacher in our country.
Sujon: Welcome.

Q.5. Write a dialogue between you and your friend about how to learn English/how to improve English.
Ans: a dialogue between two friends about how to learn English/ how to improve English.
Nasrin: Hi. Shila, how are you?
Shila: I am fine and how about you?
Nasrin: Not well.
Shila: Why?
Nasrin: I could not do well in the examination in English. I want to improve in English.
Shila: If you want to do well in English, at first you have to learn rules of English grammar and enrich vocabulary.
Nasrin: I know some rules and vocabulary.
Shila: You have to read English books, newspaper, magazine etc which will develop your vocabulary.
Nasrin: Thanks. But I can’t speak English well.
Shila: You must practice speaking English with your friends.
Nasrin: Thank you for your suggestion.
Shila: Welcome.
Q.6. Write a dialogue between two friends about the importance of reading newspaper.
Ans : A dialogue between two friends about the importance/the necessity of reading newspaper
Firoz : Hello parish. Do you read any newspaper regularly?
Parish : Yes, It’s “The Daily Sangram.”
Firoz : It’s nice. Do you think reading newspaper regularly is essential?
Parish : Certainly. In fact, it is a storehouse of knowledge.
Firoz : What can you learn from it?
Parish : I can learn about world trade and commerce, politics, films, games, and
Sports etc. from it

Firoz : Now, what is your suggestion for others?
Parish : I want to say that everybody should read at least one newspaper daily.
Firoz : Thank you very much.
Parish : Welcome.

Q.7. Write a dialogue between two friends about the advantage and disadvantage of city life and village life.

Ans: A dialogue between two friends about the advantage and disadvantage of village life and city life.
Korim: Hello. Rohim, how are you?
Rohim: I am fine, what about you?
Korim: I am fine too. You live in village. So, I want to know about advantages of a village life.
Rohim: Excellent. There are no traffic jam, air pollution, sound pollution, road accident in a village.
Korim: Fine. But, there are no electricity and better educational institution. The villagers are illiterate person.
Rohim: Though they are illiterate person, they are not heartless like yours. They are very simple and honest person.
Korim: You have said absolutely right. We have many disadvantages in a city.
Rohim: I think that we should dispel these disadvantages from our city and village. So, both places can be a suitable residence for us.
Korim: Thank you.
Rohim: Welcome.
Q.8. Write a dialogue between you and your friend about how to eradicate the illiteracy problem from our country.
Ans: A dialogue between two friends about how to eradicate illiteracy problem from our country.
Myself: How are you Raza?
Raza: Fine. Thank you and how about you?
Myself: I’m fine too. Saddam, most of the people of our country are illiterate.
Raza: Yes. Illiteracy is a curse in our country.
Myself: Illiteracy hampers all our development programme.
Raza : Certainly.
Myself: How can we eradicate illiteracy?
Raza: We should set up adult literacy centre at every village.
Myself: Of course.
Raza: Besides it we should encourage all parents to send their children to school.
Myself: Of course. I think that all educated person should come forward to eradicate this problem.
Raza: Good idea.
Myself: Thank you.
Raza: Welcome.
Q.9. Write a dialogue between you and the sales man of the shop about to buy a fair of shoes.
Ans: A dialogue between a customer and a shopkeeper about to buy a fair of shoes.
Shopkeeper: Excuse me, brother.
Customer: Yes, thanks.
Shopkeeper: May I help you?
Customer: Yes.
Shopkeeper: What do you want to buy?
Customer: Thanks. I want to buy a fair of shoes.
Shopkeeper: Please wait. I am showing you some latest model shoes.
Customer: Oh, the shoes are so nice. How much the fair of shoes?
Shopkeeper: Sir. This price is 800.00 Taka only.
Customer: Please, pack it.
Shopkeeper: Of course sir.
Customer: Take your price.
Shopkeeper: Thank you sir.
Customer: Well come.

Q.10. Write a dialogue between two friends the necessity of tree plantation.
Ans: A dialogue between two friends about the necessity of tree plantation.
Anis: Hello Rakib, how are you?
Rakib: I am fine and you?
Anis: I am fine too. Would you like please tell me the necessity of tree plantation?
Rakib: Trees are our best friends. They are a great source of food and vitamins.
Anis: Is there any other use of trees?
Rakib : Trees bear a great impact on the climate. Also trees save us from flood and many other natural calamities.
Anis: What should we do then?
Rakib: We should plant more and more trees.
Anis: Thank you.
Rakib: Welcome.

Q.11. Write a dialogue between the headmaster and a student about testimonial.
Answer : A dialogue between the headmaster and a student on testimonial.
Student : May I come in sir.
Headmaster: Yes come in.
Student : Good morning, sir.
Headmaster: Good morning. How are you?
Student : Good morning, sir. I am fine and you?
Headmaster: I am fine too. What do you want?
Student: I am going to be admission in a college.
Headmaster: It’s very good idea.
Student : So I need S.S.C testimonial and here is my application.
Headmaster: Good, I am giving you it with pleasure.
Student : Thank you sir. Pray for me, Sir.
Headmaster: Of course. Thank you my boy. May Allah bless you.

Q. 12. Write a dialogue between father and son on choice of career.
Ans: A dialogue between father and son on the choice of career.
Father: Hello. Dear son, how are you?

Son: Thank you father. I am fine. How are you?
Father: I am fine too. Your examination has already been over. You must decide about your career.
Son: I have decided about my career. I want to be a doctor. So, I want to get admit in medical collage after passing S.S.C. and H.S.C. examination.
Father: That is very good idea. I agree with you. But I advice you to read very carefully for the later course of study.
Son: Yes, father. I am very serious and I want to do good result in H.S.C. examination to get admitted in medical college.
Father: Well go ahead my boy. Allah blesses you.
Son: Thank you father.
Q.13. Write a dialogue between two friends about a visit to a place of historical interest.
Ans: A dialogue between two friends about a visit to a place of historical interest.
Myself: Hello. Jamal, how are you?
Jamal: I am fine and you?
Myself: I am fine too. You have visited Bagerhat during the last autumn vacation.
Jamal: Yes.
Myself: Why have you chosen Bagerhat?
Jamal: You know Bagerhat is a place of historical interest.
Myself: What important things did you see there?
Jamal: The Shat Gombuj Mosque, the Mazar of Khan Jahan Ali, the tank, the Ghora Digi etc.
Myself: How did you enjoy your visit?
Jamal: It is wonderful experience.
Myself: Thank you very much.
Jamal: You are welcome.

14. Q. Write a dialogue between a student and a bookseller.
Ans: A dialogue between a student and a bookseller:
Bookseller: Excuse me, brother.
Student: Yes, thanks. I would like to buy some books.
Bookseller: What kind of books?
Student: I want to buy an English grammar and composition book for class iX and X.
Bookseller: All right. Here you are. Any other books?
Student: Yes. I would like to buy a mini dictionary.
Bookseller: Sure, Wait just a minute. I am taking one for you.
Student: Ok, I am waiting.
Bookseller: Please, take your dictionary.
Student: How much these books are?
Bookseller: Only 200 taka.
Student: Thanks. Take your price.
Bookseller: Welcome

15.Write a dialogue between you and the Headmaster regarding admission.
Ans: A dialogue between myself and the Headmaster regarding admission.
Myself: May I come in sir?
Headmaster: Yes, come in?
Myself: Good morning sir.
Headmaster: Good morning.
Myself: Sir, I want get myself admitted in your school on T.C.
Headmaster: But why do you want to get admitted in the middle of the session.
Myself: My father is a government employee. Recently he transferred in the locality and our family shifted here.
Headmaster: Oh. What class do you want to get admitted?
Myself: Class ix sir.
Headmaster: Sure. You will be admitted in our school. You have to fill up a form.
Myself: Of course sir.
Headmaster: Then you go to our head assistant and he will tell you what to do.
Myself: Thank you sir.
Headmaster: Welcome.

Composed by Md. Nasir Uddin (B.A, B.P.Ed-1st Class, N.T.R.C.-2007), Senior Teacher of Hat Pukuria High School, Chatkhil, Noakhali.

4 comments: