HTML

>

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Write a letter to your friend about her long absence




Write a letter to your friend about her long absence
3 March 2015
Kallyanpur Dhaka
Dear Raisa
How are you today? Long time pass but you don’t write me at all. I am anxious about you. Why do you not send me any letter? I think you are busy all the time for your making lesson. The situation of politic is not so good in our country for the reason you go to you school Friday and Saterday, may be you get more HW from school. I think these type of work you face your study life. However, these works are done by me every day but I want to know about you. I feel you most of the time. In the way I write you time to time.
When you get free time, you write me soon and relief me from your long absence. Also write me about your family. Stay my affectionate love to your younger sister Tuly.
No more today, convey my Salam to your mother and love to the younger.
Your loving friend
Riya

No comments:

Post a Comment