HTML

>

Monday 7 November 2016

Dialogue

First type
Myself         : Hello, how are you?   
My friend    : Fine, by the grace of almighty Allah. And you?
Myself         : I am also fine. Let’s play cricket.
My friend    : Sorry, I have to go home.
Myself         : Why?
My friend    : I have a hobby and it is gardening. And I work there in the  
                       afternoon.
Myself         : Where is your garden?
My friend    : In front of my reading room.
Myself         : How do you pursue your hobby.
My friend    : I plant the seedlings and take care of them regularly. I
                       water them and weed them regularly. I grow flowers and  
                       vegetables in my garden. Vegetables are very useful for
                       our health and the flowers are very beautiful. When the
                       flowers bloom, the garden looks very beautiful. The
                       flowers charm and amuse me with their sweet scent and
                         beauty.
Myself          : I think your hobby is very interesting.   
My friend     : What about your hobby?
Myself          : My hobby is to play cricket with my friends. In every
                         afternoon I play with my friends. And I keep my body fit  
                         by playing cricket. And my mind also remains sound as
                         it lives in a sound body.
My friend      : Your hobby is also very interesting.
Myself           : Ok. Thanks I have to go now.
My friend       : Ok. Bye, see you next time.
Second:
Kamal : Hello Jamal. good morning. what are you doing in this early morning?
Jamal  : very good morning. I am working in my garhden.

Kamal : Oh! what a beautiful garden it is! who helps you in your work?
Jamal  : I myself have done this. It is my hobby.

Kamal : I think it is not only a flower garden.
Jamal  : You are right. There are two parts in my garden. In one part i have planted flowers and in another
             part i have cultivated vegetables. Kamal : How long have you been doing this.
Jamal  : For the last tree years.

Kamal : How do you feel?
Jamal  : this is a great source of joy and pleasure to me. It also keep my body strong and fit.
            May i ask you to tell me about your hobby?

Kamal : My hobby is fishing.
Jamal  : It is really a very interesting thing.

Kamal : Of course. I get much pleasure from it. it makes us patient.
Jamal  : Oh! It is time to go to school. See you again.
Kamal : All right see you again.
Third
Zafi: Hello Zarif, how are you?
Zarif: I am fine, and what about you?

Zafi: I am fine too. What are you doing in this early morning?
Zarif: I am taking care of my garden. The garden is running to weeds.

Zafi: Oh! What a beautiful garden it is!
Zarif: It is beautiful as I work every day in it.

Zafi: Who helps you in your work?
Zarif: I myself have done this. It is my hobby.

Zafi: I think it is not only a flower garden.
Zarif: You are right. There are two parts in my garden.

Zafi: What have you planted in two different parts?
Zarif: In one part I have planted flowers and in another part I have cultivated vegetables.

Zafi: How long have you been doing this?
Zarif: I have been doing this for the last three years.

Zafi: This is a great source of joy and pleasure to me. It helps me to keep my body fit. May I ask you to tell me about your hobby?
Zarif: My hobby is fishing. I get much pleasure from it. It also improves my health. It also makes me patient.

Zafi: It is really an interesting thing. Oh! I must be off now. See you again.

Zarif: All right. See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment