HTML

>

Saturday 28 January 2017

Your aim in life.


Dhaka
25 August 2012
Dear Arena
My best love to you, your letter gives me more pleasure. Really you write very well. I am happy to get you letter. Here Most of the time I am alone that time I feel you writing and you sending pictures on my computer. However, you want to my aim that is different from other. I want to be a good guide for tourists. I think that Bangladesh is a potential country. Here have many world Heritage sides and tourists spots. Here need more experts’ guide who led the tourist in different place of our country. And they give much information to media fields. After that more tourists interested to visit our country. By the way we gain more foreign currency. After HSC I shall be admitted higher education in tourists. Also I shall completed hons and masters. After that I shall do my work on tourists. I want to be a good guide and a good writer on tourists, guide, culture and nature etc. write me of your aim which you feel in you way of life.
No more today give my Salam to your parents.
Your ever

Mosheim

No comments:

Post a Comment