HTML

>

Friday 13 January 2017

HSC 1st year-2017







HSC 1st year
Unit-12; Lesson-4(2)
1.       Re-arrange:
a.       An old man with steel rimmed spectacles and very dusty clothes sat by the side of the road.
b.      There was a temporary floating bridge on the river and freight train,  track, men, women and children were crossing it.
c.       I asked him,  “where have you come from? He replied,  “  from San Carlos” and laughing.
d.      This is his own town for that reason he got pleasure referring it’s name and laughing.
e.      But the old man still satdown there too. He was so tired that he could not move.
f.        My worked was to cross the bridge,  walking  in the top of the bridge to know the enemies position place.
g.       I did that and came back from the bridge’s another side.
h.        Now there have no many Wheelbarrow and the walking people are so few but the old man was there that time.
i.        The pulling freight Wheelbarrows push against spoke helping mule of the soldiers.
j.        The tracks go away all finishing trough the dust and the farmers moved slowly into taruse dust with tiredly.
2.      Fill in the blanks:
He explained to say, “He take (a) ____ the animals.” “Ah” I did not (b)____ all at the finishing mark. “Yes”. He said, I stayed (c)_____ and take care of the animals. I was the last person to(d) _____ San Carlos. He was not as like a(e)______ .  And I saw his black(f) _____ cloths, gray Dust-stained face and steel rimmed (g)_____ and said, “Are those any animals?”“Different animals” he said and (h)____ hands, “we leave them.” I saw the (i)____ and Ebro Delta as like Africa (j)_____ and thought how much time remain to see the (k)____ and all the time I was waiting to listen first (l)_____ of them which gave information face to face (m)____ event forever signals, then the old man (n)____ stand there.  I said, “What types of (o)____ are those?”Overall, there were(p) _____ animals, “he explained those two goats and a cat and four (q)_____ of pigeons. I asked him, “and you had to(r) _____them?” “Yes. Because of the artillery. The (s)_____ told me to go because of the artillery.”

3.      Text Box: 1. Sitting by the side of the roadText Box: 6Text Box: 5

Text Box: 4

Text Box: 3Text Box: 2Make a flow chart showing the scenes on the road. 





No comments:

Post a Comment