HTML

>

Saturday 28 January 2017

Your choice of a career



Career is an important in human life. It is introducing system of society, nation and internationally. It gives us the worldly moving capacity. By the using the system we are moving every where in our life. Our every day life we depend our career. When any work gives one earning for livelihood, idea of life, introducing of society and reorganization to other, it is called career. Chose of a career is a most important thing.  Any one mistake to choose his/her career. He / she can not sign in life. Every stapes of life he/she feels the bad effect of the choosing career. One point the life will be dull one. If any one does not know his/her potentiality, he/she can’t fine out is career. In future he will be unemployed man. Long time he / she remain work less. Life will be difficult to maintain in the survive. A good career is a personality which makes a man more fame. It’s depending on the various ways of life. Society, culture, family standard, teaching and teacher, environment all are depending to choose career. If any country give basic need to the nation fully then the people of the country can choose their right career. Lack of basic need they found to earn for the reason they do not get the right choice of career. Already I have liked a nice career. It is really pleasure for me. I will be a teacher. I think that Bangladesh is a poor country. Here people live lead is below the poverty line. It is great sorrow for us. I find out a problem here that is lack of education. Mainly business education is low quality here. Without knowing business idea, any nation can not progress. I choose my academic group commerce. After SSC HSC I shall be going to steady on BBA any rewarded university. Also I shall take MBA and PhD. on business administration. I hope that I shall get good field in my way. After that I shall take job any educational institute and give teaching to my students. In the same way I learn and give more to my students. Such the way our country will be more progress in economically. I think it is best idea on our national life. By the way here create a good, solvency, and fit for nation. Here people get relief the bondage of poverty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment