HTML

>

Sunday 30 September 2012

AN ACCIDENT


How are you now? Your letter gives me more pleasure. You can write well. It is one kind of culture which is made me more pleasure. However, you will be sad to know about an accident. I went to school yesterday, some of my friends were with me. In front of Manik Mia Avenew Road beside of the Aarong a child were crossing the road. Suddenly a speedy car was coming opposite direction. Then the boy was crossing the road at the time the car hit the boy. The boy fell down on the street and the blood cover the body of the boy. I was wordless in that time. In a single moment I was a completely a great full. After some moment I got my sense I and some of my friend took him in near hospital. But the doctor said that he was dead. I got lot of pain which will into forget moreover. After days my memory does not work frequently. I think that the painful event stopped from the society. Here need more concern abut the accident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment