HTML

>

Friday 7 September 2012

BANGLADESHI PEOPLE


a)         About Bangladesh and her people.
Dear Arena
My best love to you, your letter gives me more pleasure. Really you write very well. I am happy to get you letter. Most of the time I am alone that time I feel your writing and your sending pictures on my computer. However, you want to know about Bangladesh and her people. Listen to me, Bangladesh is a tropical country, it has six seasons and all country is green and green. It is an independence country. It is a riverian country. Area of Bangladesh is 147570 square kilometers. Here people live below the poverty line. Different labour and professions classes’ people live this place. Here people are simple and relation minded. Most of the people live in the village. About 80% people live in the village. The village environment is very nice. All over the Bangladesh is a tourist spot. We live here friendly together. Bangladeshi people like to struggle because their life styles are made with different environment. Natural disaster makes us braver. Most of the things depend on agriculture. We have many traditional cultures. We have a beautiful language which is Bengali. The village life is different from town life. If you come my country, I shall take you to my village. Also you should write me your country. I wanted to abut Australia.
No more today, write me time to time.
Your well wisher

No comments:

Post a Comment