HTML

>

Sunday 30 September 2012

bank account

How are you? Long time ago I don’t know abut you. Last letter you said that you need the information about a bank account. Lessen to me; I give you some information about it. At first you should to meet with the bank manager. He gives you a form about the bank account. You should fill up the all things which you need. Also you need the certificate of word commissioner, Voter ID card and an introducer whom introduce you in the bank manager. At list you need 1000/- taka. It saves your account. If you do properly the bank give you an account number which you use the work in the bank. Always careful about you bank work. Most of the time, you should check your account if you need. Okay all right, give my Salam to your parents. Send my letter time to time. Next summer vacation I 

No comments:

Post a Comment