HTML

>

Friday 7 September 2012

MY AIM


Raptly
How are you now? Your letter gives me more pleasure. You can write well. It is one kind of culture which is made me more pleasure. However, you want to know that my intending after SSC examination. You now that very well that I want to good command in English. For the reason I want to learn more English after SSC examination. There has a good literature and language learning center. I shall join there. I want to learn Basic English for higher education. You know that higher education gain impossible without learning English. Also I want to know you that you will join the course after SSC examination. If I can learn English very well after HSC examination when I shall go to steady in honors that time I get easily my study. I think this international language will be good work in the way of life. I discuss with my parents about the matter. They want that I do it properly. My elder brother said that it is most important for the students in admission in higher educational institute. All types of institute want to good marks in English subject. Smoothly build my good career I shall learn good English; I imagine that in my think.
No more today, give my Salam to your parents. My best love to your younger sister Tully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment