HTML

>

Saturday 1 December 2012

MY WRITING

MY WRITING Work is main achievement of the life of the man so most of the time I want to get lot of the work from you. When I meet with good work after that I find a good situation which is most important for my struggling life. By the way I find that curriculum thnn activities in that field of my work field. Also I think about life. I say that I also study on life. At that moment, I should do something. If I do that it was really good for my work field. I was that at all that time I want to get a better idea about that matter really I was proud about the matter. Actually my work force was so fast. Already it was a narrating. I was complete my work at definite time my dear it was not the same method. After my work I went to my students’ house it was my responsibility I thought. My some relative thought that it is not so good for the better career. Actually I did my work for my family. That time my family members were three. I did no give them proper environment and fulfill demand. Different time I wrote some story for the betterment. I did it for the near future. You can say that the bright future. Yea I wrote some note about my life. May be I did not mistake at all. It was writing of me. I was really sad in the way of life. The history of my life is really theriling. There is a nothing event in 2005. After that 2006 I got nahar as my wife. In 2007 at 7nobembder I lost my father. In 2012 at 10 june I lost my elder sister. My hart is not simple work in the way of work. I shall be trying to do my work normally. Yea I shall be gain that in my life if Allah helps me . Enshalla I do that it is my ditermination. After that I shall pass many years, I get more pain a gay but I feel soma sad in the way of life. That was my relative was go on me. It is the main fact of my life. Okey it is not the main idea may be it is the supporting idea. When I write something it is turned to the future or past. Whenever it is be present. I think for relative I need some pray which give them mpre feace in the next world. It is the life it does not destroy any more. So we should do some thing for the relative woho go to the next world. I want to going on my work in the way of life. It is true that my life is true. As like another people life is the same. So my life style is different to other. It is not true. Such the way I shall pass my life. Frequently. By the way I pass my work in the right way. Yea more more time I fell relife again I feel uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment