HTML

>

Saturday 1 December 2012

NARROW

Narrow
Saiful Islam
Some streets go bent to the north side
Wants to get more lights from source;
All the time try to get me in the way of peace
Don’t cry I am above you











So near to touch your soft hand
Took some ideas from me but where you now?
I am so fool; sit alone beside the street.
Come and take more lessons on peace
I am alone now in sitting here for the nature talking above Fis –Fis sounds
Few light, slight dark, one or two passerby is moving on the street in late autumn.
Roofless shops on the street;
Faring wood a sweet woman is making cakes for the customers.
Young couples are taking hurry up
To save time in busy life
Hurry up for going flat, make routine to next day.
After all mind don’t to go in living room to keep such a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment