HTML

>

Saturday 1 December 2012

JOURNEY BY TRAIN

Journey by train It is more pleasure for the all people of the world. Journey gives us new idea about place, country, area etc. we will be more active when we visited any place by journey. It is thrilling when any one moves to visit. I went to visit my cousin house. It is situated in Chittagong. It is nice one city. Most of the time, my cousin said to me to visit there. I got the opportunity to go there in autumn vacation. I decided how to go there? I took a train ticket from the station of Kamlapur. My destination is to Chittagong at 7.30 am I was ready to go to the station. My mother helped to prepare me for the purpose. I was the station at 8.00 a.m. It was the first train journey of my life. I saw a nice train on platform. All were new for me at the station. The train started to run to the Chittagong city. So, fast the train moved, I saw different types of sceneries. I feel much proud in the journey such as I saw different natural scenery. Some farmers’ worked in to the field their wives helped them in their work. Some school going children were going to school. All activities in the village and different towns were and really nice. Bangladesh is Rivera country; we can feel it only by journey. I saw many rivers in the way. Some forests make me more pleasure. I forget everything to the nice forest. Some fishermen catch fish in to the river. Also I saw some hills; it was another wonder of life. Our train moved below the hill side. The sun was setting and the moon peeped behind the hill and trees. At 7.00 pm I finished my journey. People said that we were near the Chittagong city. I got down with my bag, my cousin mobile to me that she was waiting in the station. I was happy to see her. We are good friends and cousins. My train journey was really memorable something. I don’t forget it forever. My mother gave me a diary to write something, I wrote this event which I saw in the way of journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment