HTML

>

Saturday 1 December 2012

LETTERS

Letter : To your father 2nd term results Dear father, How are you? Most of the time, I feel you. I feel well here. I have no problem. My all friends are very helpful of me. They like me very much. They help me in study. I play with them. You are happy to know my 2nd term results. I have 2nd position in there. I get 845 of 850. I have needed some books for gaining knowledge better. Send me 1000/= taka for the purpose. No more today, give my Salam to my mother. Give my affection to Tully Your ever Joy. * to your pen friend about your country. Dear Rolex How are you? Long time pass I did not get your any news. Last letter you wanted to know about my country. It is a beautiful one. There have many rivers, green forests, villages animals etc. here people like to happy life. All people live in the country as friendly. We are Muslims; there are different religions people live in our country. Dhaka is a nice city, it is capital of Bangladesh. Our neighbor country is India. Here people are very simple. many people come to visit our country. Come my country and visit it and my house. No more to day Your ever Rifi

No comments:

Post a Comment