HTML

>

Sunday 26 May 2013

ACTIVE ENGLSIH WORK BOOK-4 CHAPTER-11



ACTIVE ENGLISH WORK BOOK-4
CHAPTER-11
Snapshot_20130515.JPG
I do not know

To do
Can you tell me
 what
To write
Ask your teacher

To read
You must find out

To say
Write different sentences using table. Use a question mark when necessary.
1.       I do not know what to do.
2.       I do not what to write.
3.       I do not what to read.
4.        I do not what to say.
5.       Can you tell me what to do?
6.       Can you tell me what to write?
7.       Can you tell me what to read?
8.       Can you tell me what to say?
9.       Ask your teacher what to do.
10.   Ask your teacher what to write.
11.   Ask your teacher what to read.
12.   Ask your teacher what to say.
13.   You must find out what to do.
14.   You must find out what to write.
15.   You must find out what to read.
16.   You must find out what to say.
Please tell me

To do it.
Do you know
When
To start
No one knows
Where
To begin
The teacher told us
How
To carry it.
Write five sentences using where, five sentences using when, and five sentences using how. Use a question mark when necessary.
1.       Please tell me when to do it.
2.       Please tell me when to do it.
3.       Please tell me when to do it.
4.       No one knows when to begin.
5.       Please tell me when to do it.
6.       Do you know where to do it?
7.       Do you know where to do it?
8.       The teacher told us where to do it.
9.       Do you know where to do it?
10.   Do you know where to do it?
11.   No one knows how to do it.
12.   No one knows how to do it.
13.   The teacher told us how to start.
14.   No one knows how to do it.
15.   No one knows how to do it.
16.   The teacher told us when to do it.
17.   The teacher told us when to do it.
18.   The teacher told us when to do it.
19.   The teacher told us when to do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment