HTML

>

Wednesday 5 February 2014

NARRATION




Rules of passage narration

Find out speaker and person spoken to.

Reporting verb middle or ended = should be at first. “I like my pet cat very much,” Rifat said to you. Most of the time I want to that.

More time speech = added, further added, also said, again said. Beolex said to you, “I do something today. Again I come tomorrow.”


Yes or no = replied in the affirmative that and replied in the negative that. Maria said to Rafa, “are you going to London tomorrow? “No” I have changed my decision.

Sir = respectfully. “Yes, sir,” she replied, “I have done my work properly.”

Address = addressing as. “Are you hungry, friend?” said Mita. Addressing her as friend, Mita asked if she was hungry.

By Allah, by Jove, by God, by my life = swearing by Allah, Jove, by god, “by Allah,” he replied, “I shall not go there.”>swearing by Allah, he replied that he would not go there.


Out of inverted comma phrase clause = set up same way. “It is really beautiful.” Said Maria, in the way of life. > In the way of life, Maria said that it was really beautiful.

Assertive sentence add in interrogative mark (?) = being surprised. She said to me, “you remembered how she realized?”> being surprised, she asked me if I had remembered how she had realized.

Thank you = subject + thanked + reporting verb (object). He said to me “thank you.”>he thanked me.
Good bye = subject + bade + object + good bye. You said, “Good by my friends.”> You bade your friends’ good bye.

Good morning, good evening/ good night = subject + wished + good morning/ good evening/ good night. Rani said to her, “good morning.” > Rani wished her good morning.

Beginning the sentence as NOUN after that PRONOUN = started as NOUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment