HTML

>

Sunday 9 February 2014

Narration:



 Narration:
1.       He said to me, “you did the work.”
2.       Mother said to me, “why did you do the work?”
3.       You said to me, where is your father and why did you come here?
4.       She said to me, ‘I shall go to the market tomorrow.
5.       We said to him, you have made it for your father and your mother wants to get it for your birthday.”
6.       The headmaster said to the teacher, “why do you not go to class, it is the main time for tacking to the student. You should do you duty properly.”
7.       You said to Hena, “you will have been going to London by air tomorrow morning.”
8.       Hena said to me,” open the windows.”
9.       Deena said to me, “may Allah help you?”
10.   Maliha said, “How fine the bird is!”
11.   Meena says, “Where is my house? I am going with you.”
12.   You said to me, “I want to get it for my mother, she like it very much.”
13.   I said to you, “he was a doctor, you go there and you get good treatment from him.”
14.   My mother said to me, do you want to go a good man, it is a book which is really a good friend as like a man.”
15.   He said to me, “I had a coaching beside the river; I saw many matching boats play on the river.”
16.   She said to me, “I live here alone; there has no man to stay beside me.”
17.   She said to me, “I had a dream to teach students and give them better position of life.”
18.   Meena said to me, “at evening time I was moving different places in the village sides.”
19.   Rita said to me, “do you know? I had a cordial student who takes care of me as like a good friend.”
20.   Maruf said to me, “that time I was free in my life style, only I had fair of losing fame.”
21.   Zeb said to you, “I looked the natural scenery in the local area.”
22.   Mahi said to me, “when I meet with other students in my locality people liked me very much, they want to take advice from me in different matter. I feel I am the happiest person.
23.   “Today I feel that I lost lot of time in village it was my wrong decision”, he said to me.
24.   He said to you, “you have known three Thana’s people.”
25.   He said to his mother, “he is the famous person in our locality.”
26.   Maria said to me, “I lost my time it is true, I learn many things from there which I can use in my city life.”
27.   “Today I can maintain my all activities by using that knowledge which I learn in my village life,” Harun said to Ripa.

No comments:

Post a Comment